Why Hire Austin Criminal Defense Lawyer Kevin Bennett?
There are many defense attorneys in Austin. However, hiring the best criminal defense attorney to represent you may be the most important decision that you will ever make. Whether you have been arrested for a felony or misdemeanor, you need a skilled and dedicated attorney who honestly cares about you and who will always make your best interest their first priority. Kevin Bennett is that attorney.
Here are just a few reasons why you should trust Attorney Kevin Bennett to represent you if you or a loved one faces criminal charges in Austin, Travis County, Texas
I CARE ABOUT YOUR CASE AS MUCH AS YOU DO
- I take the defense of your case personally. You are not just a name or case, but a real person who is depending on me to protect your future and your criminal record.
- Unlike many Austin criminal defense firms, you are never handed off to a junior associate or to an indifferent attorney. When you hire me to represent you, I personally handle all aspects of your case and fight to protect you. You matter to me.
- When you trust me to represent you, I take that personally. My goal is to vigorously defend and protect you from criminal prosecution while thoroughly explaining and communicating each and every step of the criminal justice process.
- I have over 275 five-star reviews from Google, Yelp and Avvo from past clients who trusted me with their future.
- I have a proven track record in Austin and throughout Travis County of getting thousands of felony and misdemeanor cases dismissed, reduced and/or expunged.
- As soon as I am hired to represent you, I will work tirelessly to examine the facts of the case to develop a custom defense plan that is meant to work to your advantage and to produce results.
- I understand the human and emotional aspects of being charged with a crime and I always treat my clients as real people as opposed to “just a case number” or “just another client.”
- The mistake of not hiring the right lawyer to protect your future could cost you much more in the long run, both financially and in terms of your freedom.
LIMITED CASE LOAD AND NO COURT APPOINTMENTS
- While many attorneys pride themselves in the number of clients they sign up, I intentionally limit my case load. This allows me to devote the time and energy necessary to providing the dedicated defense that is expected of me. I am not a volume firm or attorney. I focus on results and protecting my clients.
- I don’t take court appointments. This gives me the ability to spend the time necessary to defend my clients and represent their best interest.
- Your attorney should be concerned about you; not their ability to churn appointed cases in order to obtain their next court appointed paycheck.
I EXCLUSIVELY PRACTICE CRIMINAL DEFENSE AND ONLY TAKE CASES IN AUSTIN, TRAVIS COUNTY
- There are many different areas of law. I further my education and hone my skills in only one area of law, criminal defense. This is not true of many lawyers who call themselves criminal defense attorneys but also divide their time and energy between practicing other areas of law.
- I focus all of my time, skill and resources into the criminal justice system in Austin, Travis County. I do not take cases anywhere else in Texas. This allows me to best understand the lay of the land and to maintain strong relationships with prosecutors, judges, court staff, probation officers and other players involved in the Travis County criminal justice system.
- Most criminal defense attorneys in Austin divide their time and resources between taking cases in many counties. I only accept criminal cases and only if they are in Austin, Travis County. This allows me to provide my clients who face criminal charges in Austin, Travis County with the best possible defense and representation that I can offer them.
DEDICATED AND EXPERIENCED DEFENSE FOR A REASONABLE FEE
- I provide aggressive representation and skilled defense for a reasonable fee. I offer payment plans so that you can afford your defense.
- Like anything in life, you get what you pay for. If you hire the cheapest lawyer you can find, then you can likely expect the results that come with it.
- Hiring the right lawyer is an investment in you; and possibly the most important investment you will ever make.
- I have over a decade of experience successfully defending those accused of crimes in Austin and throughout Travis County. I am licensed in both state and federal court.